Friday, January 14, 2011

We're Married!

After 3 weeks and 5 days of planning, Mitchell and I took the plunge.

On July 31 2010, in front of our closest friends (not all of them unfortunately) and family, we exchanged vows and became an old married couple! Our wedding was held on the Missouri river in Great Falls Montana. It couldn't have been a more perfect location. The sun was out, it was about 80 degrees at the start of the ceremony. I made my entrance via Kim and Steve Shallue's pontoon boat, It was a total surprise to Mitchell!! My Dad and I made our way down the isle to the sweet sweet sounds of Rachel Brewer's piano. Even though Dad told me before walking before down the isle that he wasnt sure if he could give me away, he placed my hand into Mitchell's and encouraged his little girl to start her new journey. Michelle Kemper (Tiffany's Cousin) officiated the simple ceremony, vows were exchanged and Mitchell and I became a family.


Our day couldn't have turned out more perfect. Our family was gracious enough  to make the long journey to Montana to support our decision and love on us. We are so grateful for their love and support. This was a whirlwind of a month and our family stood bye us and encouraged us to JUMP! 


After the festivities were finished, Tiffany and Mitchell drove their get-away car (Shallue's new Mazda Miata) to cascade MT, where Grandma Jan had picked out the most perfect bed and breakfast for them to spend their first night as a married couple. Let me just say, it was probably the most beautiful place that they have ever been.

No comments:

Post a Comment